Former art studio under glass roof in Strasbourg St-Denis, Paris – Welkeys
- 1-2 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
With a central location between Les Halles and République, this quiet and fully renovated former art studio is ideal for 2 people.
With a central location between Les Halles and République, this quiet and fully renovated former art studio is ideal for 2 people. In the heart of the typical district of Strasbourg-Saint-Denis in the center of Paris, close to many metro stations, shops, restaurants and cafés, this apartment in the heart of the city will be perfect for a lovely Parisian visit.
In a lively and central neighborhood of the 10th arrondissement of Paris, on the ground floor of a secure building, this bright and modern one-bedroom apartment consists of a living space of 35 sq. m. Fully renovated, this former sculptor’s workshop under glass roof includes:
- a charming living room under glass roof bringing a zenithal light changing during the day,
- a peaceful bedroom with a double bed and a glass wall,
- a bathroom with a walk-in shower,
- a well-equipped kitchenette (coffee machine, toaster, kettle, oven, microwave, fridge, hotplates),
- vacuum cleaner, hairdryer and ironing equipment,
- TV, Wi-Fi, DVD player and work desk,
- a small outdoor space with small table and 2 chairs in the common courtyard.
→ A high quality cleaning will be organized before your arrival and after your departure
→ We also provide bed linens, towels, soap, shampoo
- There may be construction work on some days until mid-April, during which there could be water interruptions for 1 - 2h.
Right in the center of the lively district of Strasbourg-Saint-Denis, this apartment will allow you to fully enjoy the city of Paris. In this extremely well served neighborhood, you will be close to several metro stations:
- Strasbourg - Saint-Denis → 150m (lines 4, 8 and 9)
- Republic → 750m (lines 3, 5, 8, 9 and 11)
This geographical proximity to public transport will allow you to quickly and easily reach all the emblematic places of Paris: the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, the Luxembourg Gardens and much more.
Moreover, you will be close to all amenities, including numerous cafés, bars and restaurants; don’t miss out on a taste of wonderful pastries at the Juhlès bakery or trying out affordable French cuisine in a magical setting at the Bouillon Julien restaurant. You will also be close to the Manoir de Paris, the Canal Saint-Martin, the Place de la République as well as Les Halles, and be just a stone’s throw away from the Grand Rex cinema as well as several museums.
Porte Saint-Denis bus stop → 2 min on foot
Gare de l’Est → 10 min on foot
Gare du Nord → 15 min on foot
Gare de Lyon → 15 min by public transport
Paris-Orly Airport or Paris-CDG Airport → 45 min by public transport or 40 min by car
At your arrival, you will be welcomed by the concierge of Welkeys who will give you keys and will assist you during your stay.
We will be at your disposal before, during and after your stay. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Please note the additional fees below for :
- Late check-in from 9 pm to 12 am: 22€
- Late check-in from 12 am to 6 am: 44€
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Full Equipped Kitchen