In the Old Town, 2 steps away from the port and the bus station, this flat designed as a suite, ranked 3 stars, can accommodate up to 4 people.
Located in a charming little and calm pedestrian street, this flat is just a few steps away from the city heart, the Sunday market and all the shops, for a perfect stay in this pleasant sea resort.
Entirely redesigned and furnished by an architect, this 25 sq. m flat, on the 3rd and last floor (without elevator), has been thought and reworked in the spirit of a bright and comfortable suite. Crafted in every detail, this accommodation includes:
- a lovely tropezienne terrace with a clear view on the roofs and the sea,
- a smartly arranged living and dining space with a comfortable sofa-bed,
- a nice and well-equipped open-plan kitchen (coffee machine, toaster, blender, kettle, oven, microwave, fridge, hot plates, dishwasher),
- a night corner with queen-size bed (160 cm) and wardrobe, that could be half-partitioned thanks to ingenious blind and retractable Japanese panels,
- a comfortable bathroom with an Italian shower, wall-hung WC and sink,
- vacuum cleaner, washing machine, hairdryer, ironing equipment, baby bed, reversible AC,
- TV and high-speed WiFi.
→ A high quality cleaning will be organized before your arrival and after your departure
→ We also provide bed linens, towels, soap, shampoo
The flat is located at the heart of the city, 2 min away by foot from the Old Port and 15 min from the bus station. It is also very close to the tourist office where you will find a wealth of information on the pedestrian or nautical activities (diving, boating licence, sailing, paddle, surfing). Therefore, La Ciotat has recently been elected as one of the most beautiful bays in the world, and you will realize it by hiking around or enjoying the Muguel creek (1,5 km), the Ile Verte, or simply profiting from the 7 beaches of the city. The nice villages of Cassis and Bandol won't be far away neither.
In the city heart, you will discover La Chaudronnerie or Eden Cinema shows, the Ciotadan museum, the large Sunday market or night-time markets during the summertime. The flat is also very close to numerous restaurants that offer you local specialities but also specialities from further places, with very oftenly a view on the port.
La Ciotat bus station → 15 min on foot
Marseille-Provence airport → 50 min by car
At your arrival, you will be welcomed by the concierge of Welkeys who will give you keys and will assist you during your stay.
We will be at your disposal before, during and after your stay. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Please note the additional fees below for :
- Late check-in from 9 pm to 12 am: 22€
- Late check-in from 12 am to 6 am: 44€
- Air Conditioning
- Baby crib
- Bird watching
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
- Free Cleaning
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Linen Towels
- Near ocean
- Sea View
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Stereo System
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk
This place would love your review