• Cleaning and disinfection
  • Elevator
  • Full Equipped Kitchen
  • Hair Dryer
  • Hangers
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Show more

Located in the heart of the city center and 10 min walking from the beach, this calm and bright flat can accommodate 4 people.

The space

Close to shops and transport, this very bright flat is perfect if you want to relax in the South.

This pleasant 50 sq. m apartment is located on the 5th floor with a lift and includes:
- a beautiful and sunny terrace,
- a cosy living room with a comfortable sofa bed,
- a nice AC bedroom with a double bed and a clear view,
- a fully equipped kitchen: oven, microwave, hotplates, fridge, dishwasher,
- a bathroom with bathtub,
- hoover, hairdryer, washing machine, ironing facilities, fan,
- TV, Wi-Fi and AC,
- an underground parking lot.
→ Hotel quality cleaning is carried out before your arrival and after your departure.
→ Our guests will be provided with all the essentials for comfort and hygiene such as bed linen, towels, soap, shampoo

The neighborhood

In the heart of Cagnes-sur-Mer, you will be in the best place to enjoy the French Riviera. 10 min walking away from the beach and just nearby all the shops, bars and restaurants, you will also be close to the racetrack and the train station, to easily discover all the area treasures: Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Antibes...

Getting around

From Cagnes-sur-Mer train station → 4 min on foot
From Nice airport → 15 min by car or 35 min by transport

Guest access

Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a Welkeys concierge who will be responsible for handing over the keys.

Guest interaction

We will be available throughout your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us if needed.

Other things to note

Please note the following additional charges:
- Check-in between 9pm and midnight: 22€.
- Check-in between midnight and 6am: 44€.

Professional listing managed by Welkeys
Numéro de permis: 06027021140HT

Cancelation policy

Free cancellation up to 14 day(s) before arrival. then 100% cancellation fee.

€74.00€272.00nightly

Vacation Rental Management Software by Smily
€74.00€272.00nightly

Phone: +33(0)1 84 88 94 53

Reviews
/5
(6)

1.0/5
Ching W. - August 2023

The location is good, but this is by far our worst airbnb experience. The place is very dirty an...

The location is good, but this is by far our worst airbnb experience. The place is very dirty and clearly not cleaned by someone professional. We wiped on the toilet seat and found some brownish s...
3.0/5
Neto B. - September 2022

Ms.Chou was very easy to talk to and responsive to my messages. It’s a great place to stay for ...

Ms.Chou was very easy to talk to and responsive to my messages. It’s a great place to stay for two people(we were 4 people). Cons: Pull out bed in living room almost closed on us while sleeping...
4.0/5
Nicolas J. - August 2022

Propreté a désiré, quelques petites bêtes dans la chambre. Le meuble de chambre se déboîte dès qu...

Propreté a désiré, quelques petites bêtes dans la chambre. Le meuble de chambre se déboîte dès qu’on tire les tiroirs. Le clic clac n’est pas droit il penche. Accueil correct mais très mauvaise com...
5.0/5
Rosalie M. - August 2022

Wir haben uns in der Wohnung sehr wohl gefühlt. Außerdem ist die Wohnung sehr wohnlich, gut ausge...

Wir haben uns in der Wohnung sehr wohl gefühlt. Außerdem ist die Wohnung sehr wohnlich, gut ausgestattet und groß! Top Lage für einen Standurlaub oder um die Côte d’Azur zu entdecken.
4.0/5
Sohum K. - August 2022

Great location on the main road in walking distance of the main pebble beach. Spacious and well f...

Great location on the main road in walking distance of the main pebble beach. Spacious and well furnished would recommend!
5.0/5
Jorge S. - June 2022

The place was just perfect for four people, I traveled with my parents and they felt safe and goo...

The place was just perfect for four people, I traveled with my parents and they felt safe and good all the time. The apartment is close to the beach but not too close to Nice, you will need to spen...

Recently viewed rentals

€74.00€272.00nightly
Book Now